Monday 15 June 2009

Almost perfect!

I've actually made three batches of cupcakes in the last week but only managed to photograph one. Fortunately I saved the best until last! I made one batch to take to a coffee afternoon for mums and kids and to take home for my sister and mum. The second batch I made for the masterclass I held with Sarah and her friend Jo. These weren't as successful cake mixtures unfortunately and were hard little pebbles. Oh well I guess there have to be some mistakes along the way.
The third batch I made when we got home on Saturday night, having so little time to make them before lunch on Sunday. But I am so proud of these!


I hope Lizzie doesn't look at my blog this week as I'll be reproducing these on Friday for her Party on Saturday!





Irene at her birthday meal on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment